Owner Explains 5 Thing He Hates about his 370Z
So if you're thinking about buying a 2016 Nissan 370Z or another similar year then check out the 5 things this owner hates about his 370z. The owner states "None of which do I feel are deal breakers for anyone considering purchasing a 370z." Tune into the video below and see exactly what the owner of this 2016 370z is talking about.
1. Why does it have a chrome door handles? It seems cheap and doesn't look right!
2. When going to the drive thru with a passenger they have to hold their drink because it only has 1 cup holder!
3. Clutch pedal engagement is near 75% of the way out which is annoying for a seasoned manual driver, but it might help newbies because it's almost stall proof.
4. Second gear is overly notchy, you have to fight the stick and force it into gear sometimes!
5. Rear window visibility is very bad with a big blind spot! becareful while changing lanes.
These complaints are just the opinions of the owner, but should be taken into consideration if your thinking about buying a 2016 Nissan 370z.
5 Things I Hate About My 370z Video